An example client to access files from this package server is available as bash script (using curl).
See deployment project https://git-repo.iml.unibe.ch/iml-open-source/imldeployment-client
The download script is bin/getfile.sh.
How does it work?
TODO: needs to be completed.
Each request to localhost/packages/ is secured.
A request will be rejected in the following cases:
- no authentication was used
- a wrong authentication was used
- an old timestamp was used (maybe the time on client or server are not synced)
- a hashed key was used twice
If a request was OK the file will be delivered.
Possible GET requests are:
- show names of phases (preview|stage|live) (1)
- show products (1)
- show files of a product (1)
- get a single file
(1) only if showdircontent is set to true.
If a valid request came in then the hash will be written to
This file will be cleaned up if reaching the defined file size with value of maxlockfilesize.