- You get output! Which stream was requested, http headers for details.
- on error: a window does not just close - you have 60 sec to read it
- automatic fetching for a real streaming url in some playlist types
- support for the download of files (Jamendo, MODarchive) with automatic renaming
- remove unused streamripper output directories and cleanup of ‘incomlete’ dirs
- command line parameter support
Stop on error
If any error occours before the download starts you get a few debug infos about the http header. On exist the script waits that you are able to read the output.
Next to streamripper I detect single foles for mp3 or tracker files (.mod, .it, .st3). If a file was found it will be downloaded.