Table of Contents
Page: Resource details
The detail page of a resource (given url) shows you
- Meta information
- Http response header
- Which pages / urls point to the current url
- Links/ redirects from here
A table shows you
- Age of the last scan
- Http status, eg. 200
- Place - eg. internal
- Resource - the type page, lnik, image, css, script, …
- MIME - the mime type from the http response header, eg. text/html
- Size - the size of the transferred data
- Timestamp of scan
- Total time of transfer [s]
If you press the button with the arrow it opens the url in a new window.
Http response header
The table contains the information with a commented http response header: you see the header variable and value. A line can by colored by type and shows a found label, eg. “caching”, “compression”, …
See also: Http header check
In this section you see which pages / urls point to the current url.
- If you watch an html page you see the links that point here
- If you watch a css file / image / script you get a list of references here
If the current url has a redirect or links to other urls then you can fnid all of it here.
By default the linked resources with http status OK are hidden - so you get a kind of a linkchecker showing warnings warnings and errors only.